See previous two blog for questions 1-38.
39. Character, do you yell and scream or do you keep your feelings inside?
40. Write a memory about anger from your childhood. §
41. What do you think about love?
42. What does love mean to you?
43. Does love nurture?
44. Does love hurt?
45. Does love make you sing and laugh?
46. Do you like to laugh?
47. Character, do you ever think about killing yourself?
48. Do you ever think about killing anyone else?
49. What’s the most violent thing you’ve ever done?
50. Character, there’s something you need to tell the writer right now, something that you’re afraid the writer wouldn’t ever know about if you don’t tell him now.
51. Writer, put what the character just told you into a scene. §